Wednesday, October 16, 2013

O.P.I. Debuts San Francisco For Fall 2013





Of all the nail polish brands available, I like OPI most ( sorry China Glaze).  Not only are the colors intense, but I enjoy the names they give each color!  The only peeve I have is that the polish is prone to chipping because as a mom, I'm a bit hard on my manis.  I also like that they  have collections.  I still love my bottle of The Living Daylights from the 007 Skyfall Collection.




Being a native San Franciscan, I was thrilled to learn that OPI debuted a San Francisco collection for fall 2013.  The collection consists of fifteen shades of OPI goodness; 6 cremes, 6 shimmers, and 3 liquid sands.


Dining Al Frisco
Incognito in Sausalito ♥
Lost on Lombard
Keeping Suzi At Bay
Muir Muir on the Wall ♥
In the Cable Car-Pool Lane
Embarca-Dare Ya!
It's All San Andreas's Fault
Wharf! Wharf! Wharf!
Alcatraz.....Rocks
A-Piers To Be Tan
First Date At The Golden Gate
Haven't The Foggiest
I Knead Sourdough ♥
Peace Love & OPI



Like all OPI, these retail for nine dollars, unless your a bargainista like me.  If you are in a metro area I'm sure there's a nail supply that has them for less.  My nail supply has OPI for five dollars.  If you want to see these swatched, visit The Polish Addict.  

No comments:

Post a Comment